Terms & Conditions
1- Scope, Customer Information
The following general terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between LEATHERPOINT.DE and consumers who purchase goods through our shop. The contract language is German.
2- Conclusion of contract
The offers on the Internet represent a non-committal request to you to buy goods. You can add one or more products to your shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process, you enter your data and requests regarding payment methods, delivery modalities, etc. Only by clicking the order button you enter a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but only a request for the order. In the online shop, brochures, advertisements and other advertising material included offers and prices are therefore free and non-committal.
3- Customer information: Storage of your order data
Your order with details of the concluded contract (for example type of product, price etc.) will be stored by us. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, but you can also call the GTC at any time after conclusion of the contract via our website.
As a registered customer, you can access your degenerate orders via the customer's LogIn area (My customer account).
4- Customer Information: Correction Notice
You can correct your entries at any time by submitting the order. We inform you about the way of the ordering process about further correction possibilities. You can also complete the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
5- Reservation of Title
- We retain ownership of the delivered goods. During the existence of the retention of title, the buyer may not sell the goods (hereinafter referred to as "reservation goods") or else the property thereof.
- In the case of access by third parties - in particular bailiffs - to the reserved goods, the buyer shall point out our property and notify us immediately so that we can enforce our proprietary rights.
- In the case of breach of contract by the buyer, in particular in the event of a delay in payment, we are entitled to demand the reserved goods.
6- Legal Liability for Defects
Warranty rights Our goods are subject to statutory liability for defects. limitation Your claims for defects in used goods require one year from the delivery of the sold goods to you. Exceptions to this rule are claims for damages, claims for defects which we have fraudulently concealed, and claims arising from a guarantee which we have assumed for the quality of the goods. The statutory periods of limitation apply to these excluded.
7- Limitation of liability
We exclude the liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, insofar as these are not contractual obligations, damages from injury to life, body or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act. The same is gold-plated for breaches of duty and fulﬁllment beneﬁts and our legal representatives. The obligations to the contract are the duty to you. Furthermore, we have the matter free of material and legal deﬁciencies to procure.
8- Transportation damage
If goods with obvious transport damage are delivered, so please complain about mistakes please immediately with delivery person and please contact us as soon as possible. Failure to make a complaint or to make contact with your statutory warranty rights does not imply any consequences. However, they help us to claim our own claims against the freight carrier or the transport insurance.
9- Returns & Exchanges
- You can return the goods received without giving reasons within 14 days by returning the goods. The period begins at the earliest upon receipt of the goods and this instruction.
- Returns can only be accepted by us
- Exchangesrecht vergoldet only for our Onlineshop for returns or exchange please use our return note.
- Cost returns outside the EU. Rest agb
(4.1) during the package delivery the customer has the option to choose between DTU (unpaid) or DTP (paid). At DTU, the customer only accepts the pure return.